Sunday, February 9, 2014
21 WEEKS! 1/2 WAY!
Here we are 1/2 way through! Truly a big milestone and though it seems like there is still a long time until I meet my baby girl .... it truly will go by in a flash! Or at least it will feel like that after she is here :)
Since I have written last we had our 20 week ultrasound confirming that we have a VERY active little girl headed our way! I was so anxious about this appointment simply to see her move and have them measure & count all her pieces and parts! We left feeling a rush of excitement and relief - ALL IS WELL! No placenta previa this time which IS HUGE!
Baby was moving so much that our ultrasound took much longer than expected - the tech had a hard time getting a still moment to measure! While we were watching the monitor baby girl did a complete flip from one side of my belly to the other - it was incredible! Still crazy to me that she can move this much and I am still feeling only small movements!
She is about the size of our hand from wrist to finger tips now!
As the days go by I feel my "nesting" instinct growing and I have so many things to do with the nursery transition! Its a big deal around here because this means that little Hudson will soon have his "big boy" room! OH MY very exciting but a little bittersweet for mama! Especially the fact that he will no longer be contained at bedtime! HAHA
Feeling very blessed for where we are now... and what's ahead!
XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment