Tuesday, December 10, 2013

ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!

Well in the day to day second pregnancy world I am finding that I am not inspired to write............boo I have so much to share and not enough energy to do it!

Well guess what today I DO!  AND I AM EXCITED!   Still wrapping my head around the news that we will be welcoming a daughter into the world next June!  You see I always pictured our family with two boys........humm God has thrown me another loop - an awesome one at that!

There is a new test to look for Down's Syndrome markers, called Maternity 21, which you are also able to see the X & Y fetal chromosomes as early as 10 weeks!   Well the wonderful news is that our chances of Down's is very low and there were no Y chromosomes detected!  Sooo here comes baby girl Wynn!

I am also happy to report that I think I am feeling a tad bit better, though I still have my days!  But you know I will just focus on the good ones for now........through the first trimester and on to the second! Hip Hip Horray!

So a girl!  Yikes I see shopping, girly stuff, headbands, oh and sweater tights...........and more shopping in my near future!
AND a new nursery to decorate - ok my favorite part!   I have a design in my head already.... lets call it "rustic chic"! HUMMM that sounds interesting huh! You can count on photos ......

We have alot of fun ahead baby girl!

XOXOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment