Sunday, November 10, 2013

Baby News!

Well it has been a week and two days since we found out the big news about ONE baby Wynn on the way!  I intended to write the day of and you know I have felt so off my game and so yuck that my fingers never made it to the keyboard to write!  I am bummed that I missed that momentous excitement on paper ...... but one thing is for sure I won't forget :)  Seeing the flicker of our little "punky's" heartbeat for the first time was so encouraging, emotional and simply a miracle!  How amazing that we are going to have two miracles thanks to the amazing technology of IVF!

Quick note, we decided to call this baby "punky".  Hudson has always been peanut and this little one we decided to nickname "pumpkin" since it is fall Halloween/Thanksgiving.  Well "punky" came to be because that is what Hudson calls a pumpkin.........so hence this silly little name :)

I will be 9 weeks tomorrow and boy I am counting the days until this first trimester is over.  I typically don't feel like I'm a baby when it comes to aches and pains and such but man these last few weeks are rockin' my world!  Getting through one day without a melt down of some kind is unheard of these days..........between the extreme fatigue the nauseous feelings ALL DAY long the short temper & lack of patience is probably the hardest! I am sitting here counting the minutes until I can bury myself in bed and shut my eyes!  BOOO I don't like this ..... :(      Believe me I know the changes my body is making and the development of the baby and I find myself trying to meditate on this hourly to try and stay up.

SO I know this probably sounded so boo hoo but I've decided to keep it real!
  I look so forward to getting some energy back and rockin' this pregnancy happily!
 I will.......this too shall pass :)

Good nite at 6:53 pm!

LOVE YOU LITTLE PUNKY!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment