Thursday, October 31, 2013

WAITING, WAITING & more WAITING!

ULTRASOUND TOMORROW... FINALLY!

Tomorrow we will hopefully hear our baby(s) heartbeat and get our exact timeline - BIG day and yep I am anxious!

It's been kinda easy ( until today ) to focus on other things, things like feeling nauseous and exhausted every minute of every day. To make it through an entire day without napping has been rough.... working 8 hours ugh I can't!   One thing I know for sure is that my symptoms are not only different but they are much earlier.... thinking round #2 will be challenging! Bring it on -
I can do this right!?

Today as I was driving from one customer to the next I got a good chuckle when I thought back to 2009 when we really got "serious" about starting our family!  We finally made the decision ( again) and had a timeline worked around vacations and other events - we had it all planned out! I went online and purchased ovulation kits and even some type of tea ( yes tea) that was supposed to make me more fertile and ready for pregnancy.   I received all of my goodies in the mail and even got a tiny plastic bag full of "baby dust"... well wishes to get pregnant I suppose.   Well little did I know then how much MORE would be involved besides some confetti in the shape of storks and babies!   Seems pretty comical now, but I guess it is sweet that at one time I was so naive right! 

Four years later and two rounds of Invitro I have a new appreciation for infertility and how it can impact a woman, a family - everything!
We are blessed this I know.  I am so looking forward to walking down this path that God has laid out for us & has known we would travel.

I can't wait to write tomorrow..... big day, big news!

No comments:

Post a Comment