Sunday, October 13, 2013

POSITIVE, POSITIVE, POSITIVE

How crazy that I have not posted since our news on Friday afternoon!
Truly  I think I am just letting it all sink in!   How awesome is this, how ecstatic we are!
It worked on the first cycle AND with a Day #3 transfer!  Unbelievable - exactly like Hudson our first miracle babe!

I have two more pregnancy tests to go to make sure my HCG levels are increasing as expected.  One tomorrow and one Wednesday.... I know that I will feel re-assured and be able to do an even bigger happy dance once we see these numbers!

Roughly 60 injections later( not including my daily MS injection) and many more to go we are seeing the light at the end of this exhausting but amazing process!
Though my progesterone and estradiol shots will remain in the picture for weeks to come I will have a new sense of hope & a specific little being to do them for :)

So many prayers answered already, we cannot wait to see God's plan for our
family unfold!









No comments:

Post a Comment