8:44 pm Wednesday - 2 days....
I found myself searching for a description of my mindset today..... the only word that came to mind was FRAGILE. I looked up the definition and it said : easily broken or damaged;
very delicate; not strong. Hum well "damaged" doesn't fit and neither does "not strong"....
but I would say delicate is probably on point.
It probably sounds a little out there but I feel like I have been protecting a new, little
potential life starting inside of me. Hard to explain and even harder to put it out there for you all to read but man is that " mama instinct" or WHAT! I find myself physically protecting my tummy from Hudson's wrestling and mentally.... well so, so much going on mentally. 10 days from our embryo transfer, only 10.
I really can't think past Friday afternoon, this is a big day. The outcome will determine what happens next.........at this point I know that I want to hold a little baby in my arms more than ANYTHING. With that being said I don't think I can endure another round of IVF.
This post was supposed to be about how we chose our donor egg mama......however I am so tired I cannot see straight so I am going to save that for tomorrow!
Thank you for all of the support and love to all of you that have reached out :)
Goodnight!

No comments:
Post a Comment