Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day # 8.....Must write!

WE'RE BACK.....
BACK ON THE WYNN  BABY TRAIN # 2!!!


It is 11:44 pm on Day # 8 post embryo transfer.....getting a late start  I KNOW!
Well I questioned whether I had the time and/or energy to blog this time around and after tossing and turning in bed for the last 2 hours I decided YES I must do this.... for the memories.....for my sanity....it dawned on me that YES I sure do have time since I cannot sleep! AYE AYE AYE

There is so much to fill in backtracking from this blog....  from decision time late April, egg viability testing, donor discussions, psychology evaluation, donor matching, to starting our IVF cycle .....to TODAY!  Let me assure you that I will fill you in on all the fun stuff that has led up to now. In the meantime tonight I will journal my current emotional and physical state.... oh boy!

Truthfully I sat down tonight to go through my previous IVF blog to see how I felt & where I was!
I wondered hummm " did I forget about this back pain?", "did I forget that I can cry over a dead bug?" or " is my mind playing tricks on me?", " can I really feel pregnant this early?"
Seriously I was looking for some re-assurance that I did indeed go through this before and God 
conveniently made me forget???

Well from what I have read so far it seems that the first time at this stage with Hudson I felt pretty good! All good and well however it makes me a little nervous that this time is SO entirely different!
Not a shocker that I am feeling EXTREMELY hormonal.......& my back hurts worse than a normal day! To be 100% real here I have been feeling yucky, icky, sad, happy, hopeful ...... and soo soo soo tired, & just a plain grump!

I am over the "not getting too excited or hopeful thing" and really just trying to stay afloat with out my husband & dear Hudson running far, far away!  I am TIRED of the shots & TIRED of not feeling like ME!  Without a doubt this time has been harder....it is because I am a couple years older or the fact that that this time I have a toddler?   OR?

On that note though I know from our first miracle that this too shall pass..
this is SO VERY VERY VERY worth it........
still NOT EASY FOLKS......

I have to attempt sleep again but rest assured i will be writing again soon ....

FOUR more days until our first pregnancy test! Waiting & yearning to see God's plan unfold!!

NITE NITE 
L




















No comments:

Post a Comment