HUDSON NEW BABY(S)
1st test HCG level: 100 219
2nd test HCG level: 226 829
3rd test HCG level: 857 2390
First - YA HOO, YIPPEE, HORRAY..........
confirmation times 3 that I am indeed pregnant!
Second - this comparison is indeed significant- NO doubt!
So yes higher HCG levels can indicate multiple little ones........however folks I have done my due dilligence researching this and honestly this is a possible indicator but not a definite sign.
I have not back tracked enough on my blog to tell you that we had 2 embryos implanted on 9-28-13.
One was a 8B and one was a 4B. Number being the amount of cells and letter meaning the "grade".
Grade A being the best and a high number of cells being the best of the best! We had neither.....our shining star was Mr./Mrs 8B! So could they have both implanted?... yes.... did they?.... we will not know until our first ultrasound in two weeks!
Honestly, I am not worried ..... Wade maybe a little...........me not so much. The real deal is that God has this all worked out already, so if we have more than one miracle on board apparently he feels this is what our family is supposed to be! Does this mean I wouldn't be scared out of my mind....no, no not what I am saying at all. Just sayin' that it doesn't matter if I worry, panic or freak out, its gonna be what its gonna be!
Right at this very moment I am feeling peaceful, relieved, & hopeful knowing I can close my eyes and dream of holding another sweet little body in my arms! Physically I feel exhausted and if I don't take a hot/warm bath to ease my back pain I may scream......... I also lost my patience about a million seperate times today............but in the end IT'S ALL GOOD!
GOODNIGHT!
XOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment